Monday, July 3, 2017

Table of Content from 'Horn Ensemble Around the World' time!

Hello again! It has been a long time since my last post. I would like to take this opportunity to welcome my old and new readers!

For those who don't know, this blog was part of Advanced Brass Ensemble Literature (ABEL) I mentioned above and it needed to focus on one theme so I chose 'Horn Ensemble Around the World'. Since I am done with the class, it is time that I can start to share more interesting and fun stuff! Before doing that I would like to use this blog to list out all previous blogs so you can enjoy!

Content from ABEL
1. Welcome
2. Playlist from Today's Listening Presentation

Extremely Brief History of Horn
1. Hunting Horn
2. Horn in Orchestra

Horn Ensemble Series 
1. Berlin Philharmonic Horns
2. Horn Ensemble Series: the London Horn Sound
3. Horn Ensemble Series: the Vienna Horns
4. Horn Ensemble Series: a fight back from the London Horn Sound!
5. Horn Ensemble Series: What happen after 'Give it one'?
6. Horn Ensemble Series: a Story of Horn Pure
7. Horn Ensemble Series: American Horn Quartet
8. Horn Ensemble Series: Transatlantic Horn Quartet
9. Horn Ensemble Series: Budapest Festival Horn Quartet
10. Horn Ensemble Series: Professional Horn Quartet Today

Personal Interest
1. Thoughtful Monday: 12 hours without music
2. Re-thinking Brass Ensemble: Brass Music from other culture?

See you next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment